WHAT TO BRING
Not Sure What To Bring?
WHAT TO BRING:
- Valid CA fishing license for any passenger 16 yrs or older. Morro Bay Landing sells fishing licenses for your convenience. You can also purchase a license online through CDFG, see our resource page for link and details.
- Sunblock (30+ SPF): The sun is brighter on the ocean and there is a lot of reflective glare off its surface. Thoroughly cover your face, neck and ears; and any other exposed skin.
- Hand towel or chamois
- Camera: to capture that trophy fish photo
- Sea sickness medication: If you haven’t been out before or have a history. It doesn’t hurt to bring some.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Your own alcohol
- Illegal drugs
- > INCLUDING MEDICAL MARIJUANA!