Helpful Links & Information
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where do we park? There is ample free parking right on Morro Bay Landing premises: 1215 Embarcadero. Morro Bay, CA 93442
- Where do you launch from? We have our own docks right in back of Morro Bay Landing, right on the water front. No need to travel to another location to try to locate your boat, parking and docks! We have it all at one location: Tackle Shop, Parking, Boats, Docks. This is FISHING! Not a scavenger hunt.
- Do we need to make reservations for kayak and SUP rentals? All rentals are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Large group, give us a call.
- Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
- I’ve never kayaked / SUP before! Can I do this? Of course! Kayaking and SUP is a fun activity for all age groups and fitness levels. Our staff is happy to give you a quick run-through before you begin.
- Going fishing..What should I bring? CA Fishing License. This can be purchased at the landing. Your own fishing pole/tackle. We can provide rentals for an additional fee. This is an extra fee NOT included with boat ticket. Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat, Camera, Light jacket, Sea sickness medication (if needed)
- Is there an age requirement for kayaks and SUP? Paddlers going alone on single kayaks or paddle boards must be 13 yrs or older. Children under the age of 13 yrs and pets must be accompanied by adults on kayaks and or paddle boards.
- Can small children go deep sea fishing? Yes, small children are welcomed on our boats. Our life jackets on board will fit a child up to 45 lbs.
- How much is a CA Fishing License for 2021 season? Annual License, valid Jan 1, 2021 through Dec 31, 2021: $52.66. One-Day Fishing License: $17.02 *Ocean Enhancement Validations are extra
- Do you have any other fishing locations? Yes, Patriot Sportfishing located at: 3975 Avila Beach Drive. Avila Beach, CA 93424: Harford Pier – Port San Luis
- I’m going deep sea fishing, what time do I check in? One hour before departure time. After checking in please do not leave the area. Once we have everyone checked in the boat will depart.
- How do I cancel my trip and do I get a refund? 48 hour notice from departure date will be required to receive full refund. “No shows” will not receive a refund.
- How do I cancel my private charter? Cancellation must be made 30 days from departure date to receive full refund. “No shows” will not receive a refund